Sign in to follow this  
David

Adult Content - Forum Guidelines

Adult Content - Forum Guidelines

I have had a few comments regarding some of the "adult" content appearing on the forum. I am by no means a prude, and no great lover of children(!), but please remember that young people may read this site and I do not want them to go away, or to be kept away by their parents. Bird-keeping needs young people to be interested. Thanks.

Please can members think about what they are posting and check that it is suitable for our family forum.

This includes checking for unsuitable language, actions or content/subject matter.

If it is a video clip please check it all the way through for offensive language or actions.

Regarding swearing - the forum has an automatic word censor that should pick up all offensive language.

However recently there have been words that have slipped through due to the poster trying to disguise them, but leaving them recognisable. Please do not do this as the censor won't pick them up and then children and indeed all people viewing the forum are left open to obvious bad language.

Also abbreviations used as swearing will either be deleted or edited as seen fit.

Many thanks for your co-operation.