arwen

<Waves> Hello again!

So I just got an email through to say this form had been revived! It's been soooooooo long since I logged on here. I first joined in 2004 when I was looking for my first parrot, who ended up being a senegal who I named ZaZu. 
14 and a half years later, moving out of my parents house, moving away from everyone I had ever known, more house moves and thousands of miles in the car with me I still have ZaZu. She is now as tame as anything with me (she wasn't tame when I bought her).

I've had a little look around and notice some familiar names, so look forward to chatting parrots with you all again! For now, here is a recent picture of her, up to mischief as usual! She over preens (has done for years) so always looks a bit scruffy! 

Q7NqNHzTpVlxewFLhsxx24unprwaKqBXCvlcOVJjvcvcgK_-XVQVvFoe2QE43fvM-cvv9H5vAg4whl7YssiwVYdj5St6dvx8UdskEwfnBqIf0xoYjON5sVHyENAkbz4FCYtywW5YnKYFOqcB-hL7odXqZBQE8enfCmLNjOfBoEeCljullJE3DEJKEdo-Ra7UeylvVlsXiBYsYAbBhkC4Us9nNnN6qFEUkGuwdrIRl9ysMTDBsyeqdQNE1-BhAHsYbd2kS0S6kRAMUvv7__moxLeyG58o2vQ1hwTvKZi2mg0W82VdpgqDoGPM_EPPzKK6cA6O3jWcv1ba77Glb0GO_mDWW-wWEo2F3z_7OTaXnsYRTvqWjYZqtBHfp_GCYJkcH7CoerMNOynf9kJkVFMgLXENrCpCCWy-VElAnoOA6irxPm3aRtxUTxksmSBQ_pD80DCIMqbYfHdUJX-mWakHLs3Urkipr896wkK2Sp--3bli_pGUC4_ESlswc05A5ZC54_B_Q4MrkIUpjsoAHCvIHxEfD0p4FBqIt0ZU_8TmISad-sgTNH7vRMyJVPojPgpXYuNIBYYOI1c1BvY_7lkpn_mNUALcoq-92lE90AwqeHc4FM6OM3pvtaTc8eWOzTPqfCzZeT0dS5UnvcA3mqD0JudDsA=w1411-h1058-no