Pottys Mum

What am I supposed to do?

My darling Charley Chuckle, Grumble Grumble has gone. She came to me as a foundling nearly ten years ago. Last evening she was eating and drinking as normal but I sensed something wasn't right. I cuddled her on the sofa all through the night until she died in my arms. She bit me, which she has rarely done and everything is covered in blood.How am I to cope with losing three dear little ones in the space of six months. Phoebe, Olly and Charley. I am signed off sick with depresssion but have been let down by those who are supposed to care. What do I do with Charley? The house smells of death.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loses, I know how you feel as I've been in the same boat, I've recently had a couple of cockies and a budgie pass away , When parrot dies it's devastating as you expect them to live for years.

Oh Debs I am so sorry three of your loved ones have gone to start their new journeys.

Try to celebrate the lives of the ones still with you and know you have always done your absolute best for all of your darlings and seen them off to new horizons knowing they were loved very much and had the best care possible.

If Doc gives you pills - be strong enough to take them; let them help you build a bridge to your happier place and know that every down and depression reaches a bottom so it can only be up from there.