suebarrass

where did it go wrong

Hi, Sue. I've missed you! I think the problem is that people just expect others (Neil) to pay to keep this going and it really isn't fair. He only needed to raise about £100 but we haven't got there yet. Also, there are so many other places people can go to get advice/support. But I agree with you, I miss my 'mates' ::):-*

Unfortunately sue, facebook is where most hang out.. there are those that also no longer have parrots.

We've raised the money we need to keep it going for another year.

That includes a cheap VPS server and the a years subscription to IPBoard (forum software company), so we'll get updates/upgrades covered in the price.

Hi Sue I'm around most days and do reply to those topics I feel able to but since my break away I've lost continuity with what has been happening and I've never been very good at chatter

Also Bt Openreach have cut my broad band connection so I'm having to use O2 mobile wifi for my internet access and am being a little cautious about usage , but I still look in a few times a day

I don't understand how so many people can have just gone either. Just wish when people viewed a topic they could make some little contribution - even if they haven't got the answers. I try and keep upbeat with some funny posts but my adoring public have gone :P.