Many of you know my health problems and the ,loss of approximately 85% of my sight, I have made the very hard decision to rehome Chi.

It is better for him, he was not getting enough time out and not enough attention.

He has joined Lorna Cherry and her flock, he has settled well and seems much happier.

I wish to thank Lorna for taking him to live with her, it was a tough decision but the right one for all

Be happy little man

Chi is a little star. So well behaved with all my birds, especially my elderly/disabled tiels. He loves human visitors too and is very well mannered. As he can mix with anyone he comes out at breakfast time and puts himself to bed around 7.30 - 8pm. Like most caiques he can eat for England and is very easily pleased on the food front.  Theo is an extremely neat eater and didn't appreciate the mess he made of the top of her cage when he tucked in to her leftover breakfast.

DSCF1907.jpg

Chi is currently sitting on my shoulder saying "hello" and regurgitating for Lulu, the elderly tiel sitting on my arm. I dread to think what the back of my t-shirt looks like!