Sign in to follow this  
mpeafree

Organic Shredders

Brilliant!! This topic has really given me a giggle lol!  ;D

I hopefully get my "greenwing" model in June ( he's now 3 weeks old! ), not sure whether he'll be a shredder or a sweeper yet - maybe a combined model....?  :)

Speaking from experience, a combined shredder/sweeper model isn't always ideal - better to go for two separate high quality units if you desire effective shredding and/or sweeping. Our small combined shredder/sweeper isn't all that good at shredding, it has more of a ripping feature than actual shredding. And while very effective at sweeping larger items, it does tend to leave our tables still littered with small items, crumbs and the like, after use. On the upside, it frequently makes people exclaim over how cute it is!

I have two small multi purpose household applications.  They can effortlessly shred and grind huge items compared to their size..... kitchen units, doors, architraves, coving, fireplaces.....  They also double up as excellent sweepers and 'finders keepers'.  You know the things you think you've put out of their way?  I only discovered this by accident when one of them got shut in the bread bin.... she's opened it and sneaked in a packet of cheese scones......

I have two small multi purpose household applications.  They can effortlessly shred and grind huge items compared to their size..... kitchen units, doors, architraves, coving, fireplaces.....  They also double up as excellent sweepers and 'finders keepers'.  You know the things you think you've put out of their way?  I only discovered this by accident when one of them got shut in the bread bin.... she's opened it and sneaked in a packet of cheese scones......

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ria... I see the problem, you need a 'Blower'

Blowers are best chosen fo their wingspan, over fifteen inches is ideal. Like choosing a chainsaw if you don't get one thats 'Saw Enough' for the job...

Speaking of chainsaws...

For those of you unfamiliar with the 'Blower' model I would recommend looking up your nearest Macaw owner for a first hand demonstration. :D

Oooh, sounds like I'll be getting a triple function unit then - shredder/ sweeper/ blower in one, wonder if it'll have any other features....  ;D ;D ;D

The larger multi-function units come with many other built in options for example: alarm clock, intruder alert, sound recorder and many other useful attributes. My shredder is particular fond of recording and replaying normal human bodily noise functions especially first thing in the morning. :D