Sign in to follow this  
PamelaCampbell22

off to vets again

Got an appointment this afternoon with Jock again!, he is eating, drinking fine however not been his usual talktive self since Wednesday morning, last night he was a bit talktive and flew about a couple of times but just not his normal I am working from home today and have been watching him he is going about his and Cassies cage but I think its slower than normal, in fact he is in her cage eating her food just now! he has flew a couple of tiimes but nothing vocal which isn't like him will keep you posted

His white cell blood count was a lot higher than normal which would indicate an infection all other organs were normal I have meds to give him for 10 days which has posed another problem as now he won't come out his cage because he is scared of me toweling him and giving him the meds have managed to get 5 shots into him and several cut fingers!!! Instead of stressing him out anymore which I am clearly doing I have put some in his grapes today and just hope that he gets it. Have to go back in 10 days time not sure what has caused it.

Thanks for all your support will keep you posted

have managed to get 5 shots into him and several cut fingers!!!

Are you injecting him? Or do you mean just a dose of medicine?

When my Harry was poorly and on meds we found she'd drink then from a spoon, I just mixed it with a drop of juice.