Sign in to follow this  
Pottys Mum

Funny smell!

Last evening I was sitting in the kitchen with the birds, playing with them whilst watching telly, when I noticed a funny smell wafting in through the conservatory doors.

Some kids were smoking funny cigarettes behind my fence :shock:

I shut the doors quicky to stop my lot getting high :P

oh my goodness! I'd have gone and kicked the living daylights out of them for putting my babies at risk!! (either the kiddo or Bird) if it's actually coming in your house like that, I'd have given them what for! Hope your guys are ok!

i would never agree to any wackey baccy smoke near my birds.BUT.i had a friend that had cronic ms.she smoked the stuff for pain relief ONLY!!!!.she took on a grey that had plucked very very badley for 7 years.and one day it was spooked and flew in to the kitchen where she had been smoking her pain relife.(the kitchen was a no go zone for the bird)the bird was so calm after a few mins when she was able to catch it .the bird sat on her arm and was carried to its perch .this had never happened before as the bird would fear bite.may be there should be a vets study on this subject.DONT TRY THIS AT HOME.