Sign in to follow this  
suebarrass

Mum

Today has been a bad day for me as it is 4 years today since i lost my Mum, she was my best friend as well as my Mum.

My sister came through and brought Dad and we went to the crematorium and took flowers, it was lovely there the sun was shining and it was so peaceful.

They say time heals so why does it still hurt so much

Miss you Mum, always in my heart.

Posted Image (((Sue)))

I would like to share with you the words someone said recently at the funeral of his brother. This was written by a good friend of mine who attended that funeral... I think these are amazing words...

You can shed tears that he is gone or you can smile because he has lived.

You can close your eyes and pray that he will come back or you can open your eyes and see all that he has left.

Your heart can be empty because you cant see him or you can be full of the love you shared.

You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.

You can remember him and only that he has gone or you can cherish his memoryand let it live on.

You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back or you can do what he'd want:smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

Bless you Sue,

I am sure your Mum will be around you smilling at your sadness but hoping that you can feel joy in her love.

Today has been 6 years since mum died and every day i still miss her so much, sometimes it feels like just yesterday that she died and other times it seems so long ago.

RIP Mum