Sign in to follow this  
marion w

oxygen

Marion I looked it up on the web and couldn't find the info, but it says to contact your provider for info, or you might contact the company; e-mail mpd@airsep.com with it being easter I don't know if anyone would be about to answer you. Have you tried contacting them? There might be an after hours person available? Have you tried pressing a few buttons? Have you checked all the connections, sometimes these things go off if there's a kink. Sorry can't help beyond that...good luck.

Thanks yes yes yes have emailed left messages.Decided to wait until Tuesday with it being Easter.Went shopping came home stopped bleeping cant use it cause no battery but heaven :lol: teach me to buy secondhand :lol::lol:

Yes everything is fine without it i am on 24/7 oxygen via a large oxygen concentrator in the house and i have small cylinders to use whilst out shopping visiting friends etc.This is the bee's knees as it looks like a shoulder camera bag so light and with the extra battery which it had with it will last for 10hrs. My oxygen man does not know a lot about them :shock: still he is good as when he comes he says how many bites in the tubing this week :oops: :lol::lol: my macaws fav thing so i am stuck up with blue plasters :lol::lol:

Lord I never thought of the hassles of birds and tubing! He must be a good natured chap. Glad to hear you aren't going purple just slowed down a bit...Oh well Tuesday isn't far off ...it will get sorted soonish no doubt. All the best from our house to yours.

Thanks :D Lynne is the one she keeps tripping over my tubing she says the oxygen pipe will kill her :lol::lol: seriously though because in my case i cant have it piped in the oxygen chappie said loads of people have broken bones :shock: