Sign in to follow this  
hotfoot jackson

Yeti seen in Perth

Well...not really, but I have to tell you about this bloke we see on Wanneroo road many week day mornings. He's obviously a bloke of mediterranean background, and built big and chunky. He rides this ratty old cluncker of a pushbike, with just a helmet and shorts on, in all seasons, head down bum up....ignoring the cars and any rude beeps from motorists. But the really funny thing is he is so-o-o-o hairy, it covers all his back, neck, shoulders and arms in a thick long carpet of hair that blows in the breeze. He's obviously not a youngster as his back hair is very grey....we have taken to calling him our "old silver back" like they call older male gorillas. We've gotten so used to seeing him. if he's not charging along the road in the morning we miss him. We have no idea who he is, where he's going or anything, but seeing him gives us a lift...viva the individual, viva excentricity!

Can't wait to see a pic of this lovely' warm' being....I had a musician mate that was very hairy. You could see it even in the winter coming up out of his shirt collar,up his neck,and continuing into his hair. Not keen myself,but each to his own...'and funny enough,...he was from the south. (of me,obviously) I mean southern europe (ish)

Sorry mate you're not likely to, he's usually going hell for leather down one of our busiest roads, so I'll need to keep both hands on the wheel, none to spare for a camera...plus that I don't know if he'd be happy about being photographed. You don't prod snakes with a stick and you don't annoy "crazy"people.