Sign in to follow this  
Della

decided

Well here it is....

I can't tell you how much I have cried and cried over this and how its like a chunk of me is going to be missing. But the birdees need to find a new home.

I'm sobbing, heart broken and quite frankly I feel guilty and horrible. But the sad fact remains that they are not getting the time they need from me. Tom is back to plucking and jess is getting nippy with me again and its all down to me having Will..... but heres what's broken Its back.... I'm pregnant again and its just shows that ill have nxt to no time with them... they deserve better.

I've decided its better for them, to keep them knowing I'm not doing as good a job as I can is selfish and I can't do that to them...

I just need to find them the best home with people who will love them as much as I do... and I'm lost there. Any help will be appreciated.

Im so upset.

Im so sorry you have had to come to this decision. I wish you all the luck in the world in finding a good new home for your birdees, and all the best for the future.

Della - Sometimes difficult decisions have to be made when real life deals us a differing hand to that we expected.

I would imagine you have seen this Info Topic to help anyone who has a bird to rehome ...

ADVICE FOR ANYONE OFFERING A BIRD FOR REHOMING:

https://www.parrot-link.co.uk/topic/10453-advice-for-anyone-offering-a-bird-for-rehoming/

Best of luck with finding them a great new home and with the children both present and future.

xx

Della - Sometimes difficult decisions have to be made when real life deals us a differing hand to that we expected.

I would imagine you have seen this Info Topic to help anyone who has a bird to rehome ...

ADVICE FOR ANYONE OFFERING A BIRD FOR REHOMING:

https://www.parrot-link.co.uk/topic/10453-advice-for-anyone-offering-a-bird-for-rehoming/

Best of luck with finding them a great new home and with the children both present and future.

xx

I'll second that :wink: ....good luck Della

Oh Della,

im so upset for you I know how much you loved those fids,

I hope you find a good home for them, and again another congrats on the next bub :)