Sign in to follow this  
NikkiB

My 2 trouble makers

Time I introduced my 2 greys, Billy and Echo I think.

This is Billy. He is approx. 10-11 years old and was pretty much cage bound before we got him a year ago. He is still building up his muscles and is really desperate to fly. He's very territorial unless away from his cage

Posted Image

And here's Echo. He is 2 years old and a right cheeky chap! He's into everything but we wouldn't have him any other way. Echo is friendly and will come to both me and Hughie.

Posted Image

Both birds live together and get on great. They talk non-stop and definately keep us entertained :D

I love Grey's, I had one for 30 years, he was wild caught in Africa in 1968, in the days when it was 'done' he was never really hand tame, but sat on top of his cage all the time, never left it, and never stop talking and picking up new 'words' when he died in 1998 I decided I was to old to get another Grey, so got a Pionus, who is 'the best'.

Thanks everyone! They are spoiled birdies and my living room is quickly turning into a bird room! :D

I have a huge natural play stand for them which is 2 huge ash tree branches with some toys etc. Here is a photo of it here

Posted Image

I tried pressing F5 but still can't see the photos? Not to worry though.

I'm glad he has found a good home, I know Norma found it very hard to part with him. He certainly sounds a smashing little bird.

Yeah she was really upset when we went to collect him. It was clear to see he was well loved and looked after and I have sent a few updates since he came with us.

He has also been really good for Billy as I think he is the reason Billy is becoming more adventurous :) The 2 of them have bonded really well too