Sign in to follow this  
hotfoot jackson

interesting parrot medicine site - www.avianmedicine.net/amp

Now as a moderator maybe I shouldn't be doing this and if so..sorry just kill me, but I found a really great site for looking up parrot health issues. It is http://www.avianmedicine.net/ampa.html Some of the info is really in detail and this site also includes blood values for various species of parrots and at various stages of their life. It also explains lots about their basic physiology and function.

As a moderator I would not have expected any less. Is that not what the forum is for to help each other and give advice if we can.

Very interesting site. late in opening the shop now. That's all you owe an apology for, lol lol

Thanks for posting this site.

The above link to Avian Medicine - Principles and Application still points to an index however the content has been removed from the webiste rendering all the links in the index dead.

There was a copy of this book in html format on a bird training cdrom on ebay, wether it is still included I do not know.

If anyone would like a copy of this document for offline reading please message me.

Avian Medicine - Principles and Application.pdf

(email is better as I do not check messages often on here)