Sign in to follow this  
s-talisa

Birdy Babble Ball

I ordered a batch of toys for my moms birds, from 24Parrot a few days ago, which have arrived today. From the sounds of things the Birdy Babble Ball was the best £5 i've ever spent. Merlin, her disabled B&G, rarely plays with toys, however is absolutely fascinated by it having spent the last two hours staring at it with saucer eyes, and making suprised little 'Ooh' noises everytime he activates it. Definately a recommended product :D !

http://www.24parrot.com/Birdy-Babble-Ball-P37050/

Yes i bought 4 gave one to esther her Jasper adores it and Oscar my grey loves it others bit scared at present.Although it does say teach your bird to talk i can only make out sounds but a great hit :roll: :? .

Guest eblimegreen

you are right there Marion. Jasper loves it, not hung up mind. he likes to be able to carry it around :-)

Birdie totally loves his too.He spent the 1st day or 2 stalking around his cage avoiding touching it at all costs as he'd accidently knocked it and had a shock at the sound lol.But now he loves to bash it around and uses up a load of energy on it.It used to drive me mad too but have learnt how to shut it out now lol

Echo loves hers too..

i think the batteries have gone flat.. she keeps bouncing it, but then making the noise for the ball in the hope it'll respond.. She thinks it's died..

I shall bring it back to life tomorrow (again)

Im gonna have to get one of these,

is it really noisey? when sandy plays with his toys he makes a right

racket especially the ones with bells ;)

are the batterys replacable? :)

Guest eblimegreen

i wouldnt say they are really loud. i just tune it out now. not sure about the batteries though

Oh Dear

having read this thread I thought, well my dogs have one of these, admittedly it's a cat one which I got for them when they were pups. Nowadays they Ignore it but I had never thought of giving it to Jas. Out of the cupboard it came and had a nice wash ready to be lovingly played with. I decided to add it into his stainless steel treat cage, he spends ages pulling everything out of there. My thoughts were he wouldn't be able to get his beak around it and crunch it up (like he does with just about everything), but would hear all the nice noises as he foraged.

As usual when I hung his full to brimming treat cage up he made a bee line for it, touched it, heard the noise and fled. He now won't go near his cage incase it 'talks' to him again :cry:

Looks like my babble ball is being sent back to the cold dark cupboard :roll:

Oh dear my U2, Lala, is usually a hugely confident bird but absolutely terrified of the babble ball too, and and won't go anywhere near it.

But T2 Angel adores it.

Guess it's a 'marmite' either love or hate it thing!

tiki has one and yes after an initial game of avoiding it she now loves it. I just wish it said words rather than the stupid noises it makes, one of the noises even sounds like a cat. Perhaps one day there will be one that says words instead.

so it just does dog and cat noises then?

not very good we need one with words really :/

they have cat ones at my petshop which come in 2x sizes,

but not Parrot ones, I asked them if they could order one in and she said

no funny that cos they ordered me a nestbox in and it was £5 cheaper that way than online :(