Sign in to follow this  
Pippy

New noises!

Latest thing to mimic is a squeaky toy!

Shinda is nearest the camera.

They are getting better and better at this mimicry every day, particularly Shinda who always used to be happy to just screech! :shock: :lol:

aww they are getting so clever :) for just a second i thought you'd bought another grey..... then i realised it was just a calendar picture looking up at them!! LOL

and pmsl @ Mojo who is clearly still having the time of her life with the washing machine noise!!!!

and pmsl @ Mojo who is clearly still having the time of her life with the washing machine noise!!!!

Oh yeah, Mojo is still the washing machine Queen! :lol::lol:

They didn't bat an eyelid when I hung that calendar, I thought they may have been afraid of it but they just ignore it!

aww bless her, has shinda mastered it yet? strange things happen to posts on this forum in the blink of an eye lol my posts have been merged into one!

aww bless her, has shinda mastered it yet?

I haven't heard Shinda doing the washing machine, no. He tends to mimic what Mojo does but not quite as well! He has got the squeaky toy just right though :D

His voice is completely different to Mojo's too! Shinda's voice always sounds kind of husky as though he's struggling to hit the high notes! A bit like you or I trying to sing with a sore throat!

I've often wondered about how different the parrots voices would be to each others where people have more than one bird, you'll love it when they start to sound like you and i bet it's soon, you talk to them loads on your videos :) i've no idea where liono gets most of his voices from - well obviously previous homes, he's got at least 4 different voices! but he does say a few things in my voice which freaked me out a little at first, they are such clever creatures! bless Shinda and his 'manly' voice! lol