Sign in to follow this  
kazz939

training your parrot

Has anyone bought any of the training courses that are available. I am thinking of buying one but was wondering if anyone else has used one and what they thought of it. Most seem to be american and i was wondering if their attitudes to clipping would make the course inappropriate for me in little old England

I've never heard of anyone having much success with them

This might be a better way? ....

CLICKER TRAINING FOR PARROTS©:

https://www.parrot-link.co.uk/topic/13989-clicker-training-for-parrots/

(from the forum's INFORMATION TOPICS© section .... https://www.parrot-link.co.uk/forum/22-parrot-link-information-topics/

why not have a stroll around to see what interests you?)

Ive got a DVD set by a lady called Tani Robar and her fantastic performing parrots. OK, it sounds a bit cheesy, its american, but very entertaining for parrot lovers. The first DVD in the set is her parrot show with her collection of birds, then there is DVD1-beginners tricks, 2-intermediate tricks, and 3 advanced tricks. She teaches you how to teach the tricks using her training methods and ideas.

Ive got a DVD set by a lady called Tani Robar and her fantastic performing parrots. OK, it sounds a bit cheesy, its american, but very entertaining for parrot lovers. The first DVD in the set is her parrot show with her collection of birds, then there is DVD1-beginners tricks, 2-intermediate tricks, and 3 advanced tricks. She teaches you how to teach the tricks using her training methods and ideas.

Did it work for you?