Sign in to follow this  
nia

am i over-reacting?

ok I am probably going to be told this is all perfectly normal and I'm a neurotic meh lol but I am worrying over anythign that is different from the last 2 weeks I've had them!Gizmo is all ruffled-he looks twice his size,I know he isn't it's just the way he's puffed his feathers out.Is this a normal thing for them to do or something I should be getting him to the vet for?This combined with what's been suggested is regurgitating this morning has got me all het up about him.He's getting a bit fed up of me staring at him and watching his every move-he's gone to sit on the lightshade for some peace!

he's just a happy and contented birdie :) it's perfectly normal for them to sit all plumped up, unless he obviously looks ill and is sitting on the bottom of his cage or off his food or anything, and it's also normal for you to worry over every little thing they do differently, i was exactly the same!! they are our babies after all :) he sounds just fine to me!

thank you!He is eating/drinking fine and was 1st out of the cage when I went to clean it.Suppose I'll be ok once I get to know them properly.I just worried he might be cold or something and didn't want him getting ill!