Sign in to follow this  
Flakey

Been Stealing

Well have just been going through Steve's hard drive from his PC again, it's a sloe painful thing for me to do but I am right now uploading all his emoticons to photobucket, I'm sure he will not mind me doing this. I also found a "to do list" of his so I might try and complete some of the things for him he never got done.

Thanks xxxxxx

Just testing now. Soon we'll all be doing this,

Posted Image

And then we'll all be wishing we were doing this,

Posted Image

Yepthey are working, just have to go through them all now as there are some risky jokey pics that are a bit near the bone :oops:

Rob bless you.

Are you sure it was your idea to do this ................or do you think maybe Steve is sat beside you saying............go on Rob.........and having a good laugh at some of the jokey pictures and daring you to put them on :lol:

Rob bless you.

Are you sure it was your idea to do this ................or do you think maybe Steve is sat beside you saying............go on Rob.........and having a good laugh at some of the jokey pictures and daring you to put them on :lol:

mabe he is he had a good sence of humor so just in case heres one I kow he loved.

Posted Image

Its his Jimmybob

I like this one as its true,

Posted Image and one for good measure

Posted Image I am too!!!!

Rob, I think I shared one or two of the risky jokey pics with Steve.

Wicked sense of humour. Happy times.

So great to have you here Rob.

xxxx

Many Thanks

I do a little at a time on his hard drive, not found anything bad but some of his funny cartoon pics are a bit too risky for this forum :oops:

I will own up I have found a list of members addresses he had, he must have sent some xmas cards and I do know he posted bird seed to some people so I will delete them then no one will be dreading anything dropping through letter boxes.

Here is a pic you might have to delete it it has a bad word in it lol,,,

Posted Image