Sign in to follow this  
somergirl

DNA TEST

Is Casey a Boy or a Girl  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is Casey a Boy or a Girl

• Girl
    • Boy

I don't feel brave lol i am dreading this very much especially as i cant handle him yet. Do you think i will loose the trust he has for me so far or will he forget this experience?

OK well its all done he wouldn't bleed and it took 5 attempts to get the blood which still took its time to appear.

I had him wrapped up in a towel and he did his siren noises after wards and is now eating a almond so all seems well i just hope we got enough blood lol

I vote Girl :D

I've never been brave enough to do the blood, always just done the feathers. All my birds have just led their on their backs while i've plucked a few feathers, they never seemed to notice it!

How cute that he did his siren noise though, bless!

I think that Casey is a girl because i get told to back off when i get to close but he/she likes Liam and my dad and will except food and toys from them.

Casey also loves dogs especially our Alaskan Malamute.I'm not sure that Daemon feels the same to be honest as Casey bit his ear last night and made him yelp lol

i voted boy not that i know much about it all lol, i think freddie is a boy, June thinks freddie is a girl and she knows far more then i do, i wont test him ill only ever know for sure if she lays an egg lol