Sign in to follow this  
Pippy

My brave boy Shinda! :-)

Shinda rarely ventures from the main rope onto the bungee (the bungee is attached from the ceiling to the rope and I've put a double rope hoop at the ceiling end of the bungee) and even when he does, it's only if Mojo has gone first!

I think he finds the bungee a bit unsteady for his stumpy toes!

I'm sure Lesley remembers Shinda is a bit of a baby and tends to stand back and let Mojo do the investigating (unless it's something which needs breaking in which case he's there first! LOL!)!

Well just now he went across ALL ON HIS OWN! He's still playing there quite happily now!

I'm so pleased for him coz he's quite limited by his feet and can't do all the hanging and swinging which Mojo has so much fun doing!

Awwww look at my brave boy! Almost got tears in my eyes watching him! :oops: :oops:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Can't tell you how happy I am for him! :D:D:D

bless :) he looks like he's having lots of fun! funny how they just seem to manage with 'disabilities' isn't it, and lovely when they suprise you! just thinking that johnny five has managed so well with only one leg, think they just get on with it and make the best of what they can do! yay :D

He's been up there again today checking out the new toys up that end! A leather hanging toy and the wooden toy with dangling chimes on.

Posted Image

He flew his rawhide chew up there too! Didn't want Mojo to get it! :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image