Sign in to follow this  
Flakey

Feeling Sick

Just had a very interesting time reading things I found on Steve's hard drive from his puter, trubble is I have been slowly getting through a box of Thorntons chocs left over from xmas and being so nosey I did not take notice of how many chocs i was eating now i feel sick and sorry for myself :roll: :oops:

PMSL you naughty boy, you need some sal-volateil (sp) we always had that when we were kids, great stuff if you feel ill, either makes you feel better or makes you sick, Either way it cures you

Guest eblimegreen

awwwwwww, i find eating somthing slightly salty like ready salted crisps can help with nausea. sorry you are feeling rubbishy :-(

Dont feel afraid to share Rob on the good things and not such the nice stuff too, either on open forum or PM - dont feel that you cant share xx but in the same breath dont feel you have to either what I am rambling away to say is we are your friends xx

Another thing i's suposed to be on a diet :roll:

apparently if you break the chocolate first the calories fall out!!! :oops:

](*,) I wish I'd known that :lol: that did make me chuckle

What about when your eating a pack of revels [yes a pack] and you have to break them open to make sure you dont get the fondant ones ;)

Now is that a pack or a FAMILY sized pack?

What about when your eating a pack of revels [yes a pack] and you have to break them open to make sure you dont get the fondant ones ;)

Now is that a pack or a FAMILY sized pack?

Now thats just greedy but nice lol