Sign in to follow this  
nia

they are just like children!!

you know how kids are only interested in a toy once you've removed it or someone else is using it????Well these 2 birdies of mine are just the same!!They have had orange in their all day and none of them have even looked at it.now it's looking a bit shrivelly and ready for the bin and i have gone to get it they can't get enough of it lol!!!

Good job I've had the kids!!!! I have a slight head start on this behaviour now lol.now they are squabbling over whether Lizzie is going to preen Gizmo or not lol

Good job I've had the kids!!!! I have a slight head start on this behaviour now lol.now they are squabbling over whether Lizzie is going to preen Gizmo or not lol

Me too, there are only two years between my kids so there was a time when they were quite hard work! :shock:

I'm not sorry they're grown-up now!

20 mths between my first two kids pippy... i can't wait til they grow up! ;) nia i know what you mean about the orange, funny what they pretend they don't like til it's nearly too late! at the mo our conures are madly into broccoli, i put the big stalk in raw after chopping the florettes off and they chomped it for a good 5 hours! lol

Me too, there are only two years between my kids so there was a time when they were quite hard work! :shock:

And what do we do -

Take on more kids THAT WILL NEVER GROW UP! ](*,)

And what do we do -

Take on more kids THAT WILL NEVER GROW UP! ](*,)

But these are much more fun (maybe I shouldn't feel that way, but I do!) :lol:

I do know what you mean. My 'kids' are now 18 to 25 (and no grandchildren yet - absolutely NO rush kids!). Crikey! Where did all that time go? My 22 year old daughter is in the programme (BBC) about Charles Darwin, to be shown soon, playing his wife - not a speaking part though! This is the daughter that managed to get me to get her out of drama at school!!?

Maybe we ought to start up a mother and parrot group in a local church hall? On second thought, they'd chew through the rafters!