Sign in to follow this  
Bella123

Hello everyone - Bella123

Hi everyone my name is claire im from stoke-on-trent i have a green ringneck named billy who was very untame when we 1st had him and now can be held upside down gives kisses and is very soppy, a grey ringneck names sir didymus who i adopted from ukpr who is just the sweetest little man altho not tame i am getting there :D and also a female cockatiel isis who came with my grey ringneck :D

I also own two male rats and a staffy who is daft as a brush :lol:

And a few pictures of them all

Billy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Didymus

Posted Image

Isis

Posted Image

Posted Image

My lovely little men

Posted Image

And my crackers doggy missy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

to the Parroty Place, Bella123. Loads to share, learn and enjoy Posted Image

Can I recommend you have a look through our section of Information Topics©?:

https://www.parrot-link.co.uk/forum/22-parrot-link-information-topics/

Also a variety of topics you may like to wander through:

https://www.parrot-link.co.uk/topic/6216-welcome-info-pack%c2%a9/

Please, feel free to ask anything you would like more info about or hear others experiences of. We are proud of our friendliness and sense of community and welcome all who join us whether an experienced parrot keeper, breeder, hobbyist, one-bird owner or researching parrots as a possible addition to your life

Posted Image

Hi again! I am on home PC so can see the pics. They are brilliant! All your animals are lovely! I can't remember my photobucket password to add any more pics I must soon! Your rats are great...my OWA has decided the girlie rat cage is his new perch. So dangerous...luckily they are elderly now and everything is at the bottom of the cage for them so they'd never reach him on time. I spend most of our "out" time shooing him off the cage. strangely he never bothered when they were based in a hammock at the top of the cage! :shock: :P

I think the shower pic is great- i try to get limey in to the bathroom and he's just not having it!

Hasn't Didymus got gorgeous eyes?! lovely!

Hi again! I am on home PC so can see the pics. They are brilliant! All your animals are lovely! I can't remember my photobucket password to add any more pics I must soon! Your rats are great...my OWA has decided the girlie rat cage is his new perch. So dangerous...luckily they are elderly now and everything is at the bottom of the cage for them so they'd never reach him on time. I spend most of our "out" time shooing him off the cage. strangely he never bothered when they were based in a hammock at the top of the cage! :shock: :P

I think the shower pic is great- i try to get limey in to the bathroom and he's just not having it!

Hasn't Didymus got gorgeous eyes?! lovely!

I know what you mean i have my rats in one of these cages

Posted Image

so they all seem to be fasinated lol i have to put wood on the top because i get scared :shock:

my OWA has decided the girlie rat cage is his new perch.

Mojo and Shinda use my gerbils cage (it's a large tank with a caged upstairs area) as another place to hang out! :roll:

I've had to put newspaper up there for them! Tried not allowing them up there but after removing them 94,100648 times gave up! :lol::lol:

Posted Image

I love that rats cage!