Sign in to follow this  
kazz939

pedi perches

I am looking into getting some pedi perches for my sennie. i need to know what sizes as i understand its best to get two (one smaller) and what are the best ones. There are so many from cement ones to hagen pedi perches and sandy perches as well as twisty ones and allsorts-im confused

Guest eblimegreen

they are great quality Gillian. i was very impressed when they came. they sent me one in lilac and one in blue. they arent the longest in the word but mine seem to be very happy with them, they have great bits and bobs on that site.......oooooooo the money i could spend. i get my 2 different types of seed from there too so end up with free delivery.

Guest eblimegreen

got that right Sue. mine love it. i buy that one and the premier parrot and mix them together.

Guest eblimegreen

the wellness seed has no sunflower seeds in it, June reminded me of this in her other post on another thread. i couldnt remember as i mix the two.

lol sue, it does smell better than dog food :-)

Guest eblimegreen

just thought it may help people if you can see what the seed looks like so i took some pics of the seed :)

prestige premium parrot

:arrow: http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj83/eblimegreen/Jasper%20the%20Parrot/DSC00607.jpg

prestige premium parrot mixed with JR wellness

:arrow: http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj83/eblimegreen/Jasper%20the%20Parrot/DSC00608.jpg