Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

i need ur help.........please

Recommended Posts

hi guys i hope someone on here might be able to help or point me in the right direction!


we are in just about to start decorating the house and buy some bi folded doors for the living. this is were i need the help.


We have been looking in b and q and seen some doors. that have glass in them and patterns on them with and without colour. now i would love to have the doors that we need with a pictures of parrots on them.


now i know getting them made to order will cost lots so i was thinking of getting a transparent(sp) sheet (that u stick to the glass with a parrot pic on if that makes sense but anit a clue to were to find one or the correct name for it.


if anyone can please help i will love u forever

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this