Sign in to follow this  
keira

weight loss support thread

Guest showgirl

Cheers HM! :D I can really feel the difference now..i am now a size 14 in trousers..wooohooo....onwards and downwards!! :lol:

I am so chuffed for you hun you must feel so proud and every right to do so as well, that takes some will power and just think Gordon is gonna have to sort out a new wardrobe for you soon ;)

Keep going Wendy you will do it xxx

Guest showgirl

2 stones to go...i can and i will..i can and i will...!!

I havent set time limits or anything..just aiming to get a loss every week. My next mini-goal is 6lbs time..and that will be 2 stones off. :D

You're doing really well! :) i'm really jealous, not got any will power :( keep it up you sound super focused yay!

hiya all my turn again

ok i stood still for a few days but now another 1lb off, i am also in a size 14 now and also need to lose about 2 stone so wendy i think at the rate we are going we need to plan a shopping trip together to celerbrate when we get there. hey hey hey 2 girls on the town cant wait lol :wink: =D> :D/

i'd just like to announce that i've lost 6 1/4lb so far on the gillian mckeith diet lol... the 1/4lb is clearly very important! ;) well done everyone else!

Guest showgirl

i'd just like to announce that i've lost 6 1/4lb so far on the gillian mckeith diet lol... the 1/4lb is clearly very important! ;) well done everyone else!

Well done. :D

Guest showgirl

Thanks both..i really feel i am now almost on the homeward stretch..here's hoping this time i can maintain the loss once i get it all off. :roll: :lol: