Sign in to follow this  
keira

weight loss support thread

awww FANTASTIC! you are doing brilliantly and i'm sure it will stay off!!! it's all about learning new eating habits which you can do when it comes off slowly :) i on the other hand am far too scared to go on the scales at the moment! just made a huge amount of healthy soup so that will sort me for the next couple of days ;)

just caught up with this thread, well done you two, keep at it..... wish i had as much joy, Joined the gym as a new years resolution, have a programme worked out for me, am going religously 3 times a week, got weighed again today & have put weight on whaaaa!!!!!!

Still, have now had a body fat test done, & according to that I need to loose about 10% of my blubber, which is equal to about a stone and a half. I'll keep a log here as i wont be weighed every week. Will be having the body fat test done again sometime in april. & If & when I hit my goal, I aim to treat myself to a new tattoo. :-)

just chaught up with this thread..too, well done eveyone to losing waight, i wish i had the will power (and a wii), to lose the pounds and a few inchs eveywhere :oops: , i've not had time to jion a gym, i know it's a cop out but i have been busy with getting the house sortted and doing the garden up, but im hoping in the next couple of weeks i will start up some sort of plan to lose the waight and inches promise...lol once again well done

Guest showgirl

3.5lbs off....

^^ Wrong - 1.5lbs off.

It was a different class manager the other night and i just didnt believe that i had lost 3.5lbs..i came home dug out my own scales (accurate within 0.5lb) and the said what i expected..so i popped into a class this morning and she has mis-read the scales..i was 12st 5lbs not 12st 3lbs..which means i lost 1.5lbs..not 3.5lbs! Have amended my ticker.

wow you really are on the homeward stretch now a lot less to lose then you already have. well done.

I started again after i had a kick start with the d and v bug i had and after one week of that and one week of my new healthy eating plan i am 6lbs lighter then before and really chuffed

Guest showgirl

wow you really are on the homeward stretch now a lot less to lose then you already have. well done.

I started again after i had a kick start with the d and v bug i had and after one week of that and one week of my new healthy eating plan i am 6lbs lighter then before and really chuffed

Aww thanks hun..well done you too..that's great.

I have finally got my act togther and joined Slimming World, first weigh in on Monday just gone, lost 6 lb so pleased :D/

Just read through the whole thread, well done everybody what cracking weight losses :D

well done Gillian, i follow the slimming world plan at home cos it really works for me, in fact i have just eaten their lamb shanks recipe lovely

Guest showgirl

I have finally got my act togther and joined Slimming World, first weigh in on Monday just gone, lost 6 lb so pleased :D/

Just read through the whole thread, well done everybody what cracking weight losses :D

Welll done..what a fab start. :D

well done Gillian, i follow the slimming world plan at home cos it really works for me, in fact i have just eaten their lamb shanks recipe lovely

Thanks you two :D so come on Freddie share your recipe :wink:

ok its sin free on original days, and you can cook up to 4 lamb shanks but i only cook 2

2 lamb shanks

1 onion roughly chopped

8 garlic cloves peeled

2 tsp peeled and finely grated ginger

5 - 6 curry leaves

1tbspn ground coriander

2 tsp ground cinammon

400g can chopped tomatoes

1 tsp mild chilli powder

1/4 tsp sweetner

1 pint of chicken stock ( made with chicken bovril)

salt

to serve chopped coriander leaves

mix all ingredients in a saucepan add the lamb shanks bring to the boil then reduce heat really low and simmer gently for 2 hours

uncover and continue to simmer for 30 to 45 minutes until the meat is coming off the bone

allow to stand 5 - 10 minutes before serving with chopped coriander leaves

Guest showgirl

I've amended my ticker as the class manager wrote down the wrong weight on Tuesday night..i lost 1.5lbs not 3.5lbs..it was niggling me so i went back and got re-weighed...happy now...i hated thinking i was put down for the wrong amount! :roll: Ok..i am sad. :lol:

Guest showgirl

My wii fit training and mega cycling is paying off...

3.5lbs off :D

Woooohoooo..the end is in sight!