Sign in to follow this  
karen

prestige parrot mix

has anyone or does anyone use this mix i am trying to find my lot a good quality seed mix with low sunflower and plenty of dried fruit but not so many of the little fiddly bits in it as they dont eat them and this seems good but just wanted others views

i found a site last night one of them was £50 and the other brand was £32 i dont mind paying it if its a good mix and they will eat it but i lost the site now to get a small box of each and the delivery was only 25p typical

i use the one from zooplus ordered tuesday came yesterday £23.50 then i buy dried fruit from julian graves and add that and nuts free delivery on orders over £29 i also buy their wellness food

Is it the wellness one that smells of mint Marion? I ordered some stugff from them to try it a while ago mixed it all up and made a seed mix but one of the things smells really strong of pepper mint

Sorry Karen, I did mean to answer your question :lol:

The Zooplus prestige parrot is great for macaws down to Hhans,

mine all love it, its a very good clean mix and fast delivery.

Marion/June please can you remind me which seed you recommended Mark try Charlie (seed addict YCA) with? He's forgotten :roll:

We're going to order some milkthistle for her and also for Mojo and Shinda.

Love the levitating Oscar! :lol:

june would it be also ok for ammies and greys? i might aswell change everyone while i am at it i have enough messing buying complete mixes one for one and one for another dont want to mess with the seed mixes