Sign in to follow this  
kleopatra

China fur trade on youtube

I have just watched the most shocking footage i have ever seen in my life. Animals being skinned alive and still alive after being skinned. How will i get those images out of my mind, but i suppose its necessary to know what really happens. Absolutly shocking.

OMG how horrific, sorry but i would not be able to watch that, it would haunt me for ages. I saw a dog get knocked down and killed 13 years ago and i still see it in my head now!

I have seen these heartbreaking video's and with every fibre a of my being I wish the sub-humans doing this to the poor animals every nasty painful and terminal illness possible, like rabies :lol:

The wearing of leather being a by product from (in the most part) a humanly killed animal is something most of us do but the wearing or eating of animals/fish (see the videos David put on) that are subjected to unimaginable pain and horrors before it dies is sick.

I would love to play the videos you have been looking at Leslie on a big screen at a international "fur" fashion show.

I have been so shook up since i saw those videos. THe worst part is i have always worn real fur, iused to be in the fashion business and hanging out in the top clubs in London and it was a fashion statement. I must say never in my wildest dreams would i have imagined that these poor animals were skinned alive so the fur is not damages.....i can't get the image of this racoon lying alive, eyes open after it has been skinned. I watched it over and over and cursed the sub-humans as June calls them over and over. Ignorance is bliss, but i'm glad i have seen it and i have sent the video to everyone on facebook i know. I didn't even know that they use cat and dog fur.....not that foxes or racoons deserve it anymore than cats and dogs. Anyway its not only China, videos of what the Australians do to the sheep for wool is disgusting and inhumane.