Sign in to follow this  
Bushidoninja

The Izzy Soundtrack

Available in shops now!

Joking a side I have finally managed to record some of the things Izzy says when she's having a good old chunter to herself (sadly no coughing). Being camaera shy and claming up when ever I tried to film her the only way I could get anything was to hide round the corner and film the floor. So unfortunately all you get to look at is my rather interesting floor and a shoe.

Izzy says on the video:

Shut up! Hello? What you do? Im a chicken. Ring ring. Hello? 3,2,1. Ring ring. Hello? What? All right then. Bye! (sound of end call button being pressed) Ring ring. Hello? Its you. What you doing sweetie? The high pitched noise that drives Vinnie bonkers. Ring ring. Hello? Its you. Yeah. AMY! (something I cant catch). Im a chicken. (something, something then) Amy. Ring ring. Hello? Hmm. Ooh **** you! ( :oops: we didn't teach her this, our old neighbours did) What you doing chicken? Ring ring. Hello? Hmm. (something I cant catch). Hello chicken. Ring ring. AMY what you doing? What you doing?. Amys scream Smelly dog! What you got?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=02bjuIFxXuw

Thats so cool Nikki........ I love the your a chicken......... he must be about 2 now or am i wrong?? Give him a big kiss from me..

Btw i was going mad trying to work out what was moving on the sofa.....i think its your little one.

Had to stop the vid half way through - Willlow was enjoying thr 'phone' bit too much.

She is exactly the same - what is it about phones? Did wonder if its cos us humans immediately stop what we are doing and pay attention to the infernal machines as soon as they make a noise. Makes sense!

Hi Kleo!

Izzy will be three on 16th May, a couple of months after my youngest Amy turns three.

Yep, the wiggling thing on the sofa is Amy. She was watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Izzy gets most of her counting and ABC's from children's TV. She can even recognise different programmes. When In The Night Garden Comes on Izzy shrieks the characters names over and over.

Sparkkwing I also think that parrots love to ring because when ever the phone does we rush over pick it up and start talking to it.

My birds wake up with the natural light and every morning Sylvester the Grey does the phone ring, really loud, so i jump out of a deep sleep run to the bird room, bring him into the dark room, cause my mum just goes bunkers with the phone ringing at 7 in the morning..non stop and very loud.