Sign in to follow this  
Harry's Mummy

For Buddabelly

Ive spoke to Lisa yesterday and shes done her back in and can hardly move. She hasnt got internet access at home yet so not sure when she will get on her to see this.

WWWWeeeeeeeeeehhhhh

Im here you missed me!!!!

Move went well, but as Elle said injured back chopped the end off of a nerve????? Cant move but if on the drugs i can walk!!!

Forced myself to go into work on thurs and fri but it was too much so off now till 5th jan!

House a mess floorboards up wires everywhere and the dust!!! thinking of wrapping it and sending it elsewhere!!!

Hun welcome back, I hope your back heals soon, it sounds so nasty ;o(.

Nothing worse than back pain, I know that one doh

Still your in your new house, even if it does need some work, how cool is that :D

Hello Lisa, good to hear from you and how an earth did you manage to hurt your back like that?

:shock: pushing fat Buddha off my lap (5 1/2 stone doggie!!)

Thought i was going to faint when i stood up so Stu slapped my face three times (thats what your supposed to do apparently)

oh now they tell me i can slap people that are about to faint woohoo ill try it at work next time im in lol!!!! we normally lie them down or stick their head between their legs, slapping them sounds far more fun

Thought i was going to faint when i stood up so Stu slapped my face three times (thats what your supposed to do apparently)

lol Did it help or did you slap him back ;):lol:

He only did it cos he knew i couldn't hit him back!!!!

But i didn't faint so i suppose it did work!!