Sign in to follow this  
elle

Make room for me on the naughty step

Posted ImageTopic lockedPosted Image

because I have no wish to mediate another upset that belongs on a different forum, has nothing to do with Parrot-Link - take it to your own forum not here.

Added by David: I'm really not interested in the UKPR forum so am not prepared to use valuable space for this sort of stuff.

:shock: yes ive been banned from a certain other forum.

Can you believe it :shock:

All i did was ask a question? :shock:

Some lovebirds & parrotlets were in emergency care. A lovebird died and 2 parrotlets died. I asked if they were being cared for by the same emergency carer and was a post mortem being done. Also asked about 4 java sparrows, whether they had been rehomed or had died. Reason being that the above birds all came from the same place and other birds came in with these birds and were homed elsewhere. It was a perfectly good question to ask as the other birds might need medical attention or could be carrying something.

And i got banned for asking that.................and they didnt bother to answer my question before banning me or give me a warning :shock:

And i thought they put the birds welfare first :shock:

yes Rob it is. Hows the mince pies coming?

Pastry is made well wrapped in cling film in the fridge, did not get to make them , my dad came for tea with his columbiam girlfriend, after they left I watched a film and I'm downloading some more for over the holidays, just going to mope and eat over the holiday.

And i thought they put the birds welfare first :shock:

No they put their ego's first it would seem or maybe they just want like automatons as members or maybe members that can't type or think for themselves, the list is endless but I'd bet its the 1st one EGO

I'm worried as I was a person that had the 2 tiels that came from the same place, so far they seem healthy but they are now sharing an aviary with many others :shock:

Now I am worried even though it's been over 6 weeks? Why would the parroletts and lovebird die? They looked ok when I picked them up to go to an e/c person? They were not old birds either?

I hope they get a post mortem.

Well they certainly arent putting the birds welfare first as they've deleted my question as if it never existed.

More birds could die if they dont deal with this in the correct manner :evil:

two words to all you gossips, FIRE WORKS !

these unfortunate birds perished after the school behind leighs house had a display for the children

so

*edited by MadMudMob to remove a person's full name* i think your birds are safe ! dont you ! ](*,)

two words to all you gossips, FIRE WORKS !

these unfortunate birds perished after the school behind leighs house had a display for the children

so [edited by PM to remove name] i think your birds are safe ! dont you ! ](*,)

If that is the case then why ban a member for asking? Much easier to placate a member with the truth that ban them for asking a question, or is it a forum where only the select few get to know what happens?

:

Now I am worried even though it's been over 6 weeks? Why would the parroletts and lovebird die? They looked ok when I picked them up to go to an e/c person? They were not old birds either?

who mentioned love birds vicky ?

surely you know what happened vicky ? you and leigh spend many hours on the phone according to john ( leighs husband ) as thats were the birds were !

Hi Elle i have shuffled over for you hun, you are not allowed to question the leadership over there as that is all i did and i got banned too, like Flakey said if that is the simple answer to a perfectly valid question then why was Elle banned for asking it?

:

who mentioned love birds vicky ?

surely you know what happened vicky ? you and leigh spend many hours on the phone according to john ( leighs husband ) as thats were the birds were !

Alan h. I was genuinely worried, the only time I have ever spoken to Leigh was when she was going to help me pick these birds up for e/c a few months ago??? Get your facts right! Since you banned me I can't keep track of birds anymore.

So I was genuinely worried. I thought these birds had been removed from Leigh's care as they were being rehomed else where in the country.

Tell you what - I for one am sick of the UKPR using our (more tolerant) forum to give their explanations, counter accusations, reasons etc and etc - might have been better done on your own forum before deleting a member?

I think it is incredibly discourteous for their Moderators to come here and post in a way they KNOW would lead to deletion/banning on their own forum

Hi Elle i have shuffled over for you hun, you are not allowed to question the leadership over there as that is all i did and i got banned too, like Flakey said if that is the simple answer to a perfectly valid question then why was Elle banned for asking it?

Think you'd best move over some more I wanna be on the naughty step all the fine people seem to be there lol

Well ive been accused by Alan of already knowing the answers to the questions :? DOH!!! I wouldnt have asked the questions if i already knew the answers, im not stupid :evil:

And i was told that im intent on stirring up trouble so he banned me :shock:

Why didnt they put the reason for the birds death on the forum in the first place. Do they honestly think people arent going to be wondering why they died :shock:

Theres a hell of a lot more questions i'd like to be asking on that forum but i'll never get the chance now :roll:

Well, at least we allow such discussions here rather than nuke the member which means nobody on that forum learns anything - they have to come here to read their own members' explanations.

if only it were as simple as that roz, i believe that elle was being prompted to write on behalf of another banned member, what people fail to realize is the other forum has a totally different function to this one, and as so has different rules, if in doubt please refer to them

so now you know the birds were at Leighs, maybe you should question her directly as she, will be able to tell you what she told us !

Tell you what - I for one am sick of the UKPR using our (more tolerant) forum to give their explanations, counter accusations, reasons etc and etc - might have been better done on your own forum before deleting a member?

I think it is incredibly discourteous for their Moderators to come here and post in a way they KNOW would lead to deletion/banning on their own forum

I think you have the patiense of a saint, time they grew up, if they can't accept or answer questions they ought to pack in whatever it is they do and close down their operation, our naughty step would be empty then :wink: