Sign in to follow this  
David

SCROOGE SPEAKS................

As the ocean liner of goodwill heads steadily for the submerged iceberg that is Christmas, it's time for some thoughtful reflection.

Life in HQ has not been that cheery for The Kraut and I this year, but we have got through unscathed. I am well aware that many of you have had problems far more serious than ours, and that some of you still have problems to get through. So, for all of you, I wish you well.

Although we lost a friend in abez this year, we gained a new one in Rob.

Generally, PL continues to flourish. In many senses it is like an extended family: we get on sometimes and we fall out sometimes but we are all heading in the same direction.

I would like to thank you all for making this place what it is , but I would reserve a very special thanks for Debs, Louise and Roz without whom the whole thing would be impossible to run. Anyway that's enough of my rambling. Have a good Christmas and I wish you all the best for 2009.

I'm off to find the port bottle..............................................

Oooo.... OGL's very own forum version of the Queen's Speech... Love it!

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2009 to the good ship Parrot-Link and all who sail in her..

With lots of best wishes from Caron and the Fids xxx

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all at PL. I think you summed it up beautifully OGL. I hope that 2009 will be a Happy and Healthy one for all of us and those in our care.

Gary, I LOVE your greeting made me laugh.

OGL you said it wonderfully- And like a lady in my mind..... (I read it with the Queens voice in mind!!!)

I too Wish you all a Very Happy Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year xxxx