Sign in to follow this  
Mylo's Mummy

5 Days to Go!!!

Anyone excited???

I'm actually bored waiting now- It really feels like Christmas has been a big flop this year with people forgetting the true meaning.... Money!!! Haha just kidding- Its not about money or presents but instead, spending time with loved ones....

So disappointing....

http://www.glitter-graphics.com

Guest eblimegreen

im getting excited now, my other half has been shaking his presents under the tree :-) cant wait to wake up christmas morning and watch the boys (Jasper and PoPo) open their presents :-) our first christmas together

im getting excited now, my other half has been shaking his presents under the tree :-) cant wait to wake up christmas morning and watch the boys (Jasper and PoPo) open their presents :-) our first christmas together

I've had to hide Phil's presents cos his like a big kid apparently and has a few fragile ones so no shaking going on here :lol:

Okay okay, have got one now, and just putting it up, well decorating it anyway, its just gonna be blue and silver this year as we cant get to the normal one still and nor the decorations so I am in a panic as I wont have my xmas hedgehog to go on the top :( will get some piccies for Heidi later promise xxx

i cant wait for christmas to here my son is driving me mad he so hyper, my pup keeps pinching the tinsel of the tree everytime she goes passed, and our cape keeps shouting because he cant have so much freedom because of the decorations, thank god its only once a year.

I'm quite looking forward to it this year. 2 years ago my dad died on the 20th and last year we moved house also on the 20th :shock: so this year is a bit quieter and I've actually had time to organize things a bit. Can't wait until 2pm on Wednesday when I finish work.......peace!!