Sign in to follow this  
nia

YAY-getting my babies!!

Just had an email from Gary.My babies will be ready mid january!!! I am getting a blue-yellow sided and a yellow sided GCC!!!He has sent me a pic of them and I am so excited!My cage is on it's way along with a few toys.Now I'm off to ebay for more toys lol.

I thought it'd be a little kinder to get 2-familiar face in a new home etc.I don't know on names yet-Gary is getting them DNA sexed for me then I can settle on names.

How sweet!

Its amazing how you know what colours they're going to turn out! I know its down to the parents but they look just like little grey pom-poms.

aren't they just soooooo adorable!!!! I will be getting regualr pics from Gary and his wife until they arrive with me and if Gary doesn't mind will post them-unless he gets to it 1st lol.Then will keep them updated when they do arrive.

aren't they just soooooo adorable!!!! I will be getting regualr pics from Gary and his wife until they arrive with me and if Gary doesn't mind will post them-unless he gets to it 1st lol.Then will keep them updated when they do arrive.

I can feel your excitement! I remember when Lesley used to send me pics, it was like Christmas every time!

They are adorable babies :D

well here's the latest pic

Posted Image

they have been DNA tested-just waiting for results then I can settle on their names!the cage has been up since 27th december and i'm adding more and more toys as i go along!!!

well here's the latest pic

Posted Image

they have been DNA tested-just waiting for results then I can settle on their names!the cage has been up since 27th december and i'm adding more and more toys as i go along!!!

Beautiful, beautiful babies! :D It's great fun setting up the cage isn't it?! :lol:

What adorable babies they are and dont they look cheeky loads of love and fun on the way

they do have a cheeky look don't they! I'm in for some fun I think!! I can see these 2 and my children being proper partners in crime and upto allsorts :lol:

well I have had a date for my babies arrival into my mad house!!19th January-possibly 20th depending on Gary's work.Only 8/9 more sleeps to go!!Oh this week is gonna soooooo drag!

well I am now a bird owner!!They both arrived at around 9.30 this morning and seem to be settling in ok!We know the blue yellow sided is female and I have called her Lizzie.The other DNA results were inconclusive so waiting for the results of the 2nd sample before naming him/her.

As I type they are both hanging upside down :) They are close and wheerever 1 is in the cage the other is very close by-they even call each other when 1 is at the other side fo the cage lol.Lizzie has stepped-up and has been on her back in my hand enjoying a tummy tickle from me and my 2 year old daughter.The other although more active and confident will only let me stroke him/her.Just gotta wait for him/her to settle in I suppose.Poor thing must be finding it all so strange.(S)he's eaten though so can't be all bad lol.OH and they are both enjoying the toys in their cage! I can't wait to put some of the others in in a few days time.I think I'm such a big kid :lol:

yeah I am a bit nervous Pippy cos I have so much to learn about them and their personalities/ways etc.If I'm honest I'm also a bit worried they won't like me. But I am sooo excited.I can't wait for the next few days to pass when I can take them out properly for long periods of time!Oh and the mess has started already lol.My poor hoover already thought it was overworked an underpaid-goodness knows what it's gonna think now!Early retirement probably lol.

Oh and the mess has started already lol.My poor hoover already thought it was overworked an underpaid-goodness knows what it's gonna think now!Early retirement probably lol.

My house has certainly had a different look to it since bringing Mojo and Shinda home five months ago! :shock: :shock: :lol:

I've hoovered the lounge once this morning and swept the kitchen floor twice. I don't even bother doing the dining room until I've put the birds away at bedtime as I'd be fighting a losing battle! :lol: