Sign in to follow this  
Flakey

On the Ball Today

Im up early today, i have one of my carers coming to take me xmas shopping. WEll she come every Wednesday morning for 9 but today is different it's going to be sooo busy and i am bricking it. Hardly slept last night nearly took some Diazepam but thought better not as I'd be even more dopy than I already am. Well i'll go have a shower now and look and smell all normal for her lol

Dont worry it will be great, i went yesterday and it was lovely a lot of shops were playing caroles and there seemed to be so many happy people shopping it made a change from the doom and gloom we hear all the time in the news.

Have fun

Ann

I must admit I always get stressed at the thought of going shopping, even just a normal shop stresses me out :roll:

I do find that if I know exactly what I'm looking for rather that just going to see if something catches my eye, then I'm okay. Take a list with you and tick things off as you get them sorted :wink: Good luck xx

michelle is not coming now until 11ish, she has had to take her toddler to the doctors. That's the trouble with being the first client of the day, I never know if they are turning up as they start work the same time as their office opens :? Now the shops are going to be packed so it looks like I'm having 2 diazepam to get me through. I'll be Ok, if it gets too much I just ditch the shopping trolley and head for the exit lol I have done that many times michelle is used to it thank god.

i cant go shopping when it gets packed either. I have to go shopping alone as that way i can leave when i want. I find that if i go shopping with friends and it gets too packed i get panic attacks and have to leave.

When I were a wee lass (15 to 16) I used to get these painkillers from my doctor (for woman's probs). One day on my Saturday job at the local chemist, I asked the pharmacist for a couple having left mine at home. He was really shocked as they apparantly contained...er...amphetamine!

Sorry folks - no longer available but oh they would have made Christmas shopping a breeze!

Its true - for period pains - unbelievable these days!

Yea shopping went fine thanks, got a nice prezz for Steve just hope he makes it back christmas eve to taste it :oops: Will make a change from leaving a mince pie out for santa lol.

Glad it went well, I despise shopping and admit to doing the majority online now. I do have to brave the crowds at some point but it will be as brief as possible xx