Sign in to follow this  
Chala

Meet the Flock

Thought I would introduce my flock together with some pics and I would love to meet your flocks too...

This is Cookie my galah cockatoo. I've had her since she was a baby and she is now almost 3 years old.

:arrow: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/Chala86/Our%20Flock/DSCF1922.jpg

This is Georgie my ducorps cockatoo having a cuddle with my sister. I took Georgie on when the lovely threeladdies contacted me in August. He was quite badly plucked but has now regrown feathers and fluff on his legs, back, and fronts as well as under his wings. Georgie is coming on in leaps and bounds - it is such a pleasure to see.

:arrow: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/Chala86/Our%20Flock/DSCF2135.jpg

I will later introduce the newest member of the flock - Alex the alexandrine. We've only had him since Friday and I am yet to have uploaded the pics. He is the most gentle soul I've ever met but he loves to chat to the others, especially Georgie as he's never had the company of other birds.

(edited by moderator - please see

PLEASE READ- RESIZING AN IMAGE FOR DISPLAY ON THE FORUM

https://www.parrot-link.co.uk/index.php?topic=23223.0

Many thanks - LAM) :)

Two beautiful birds Chala! :D

You can see my flock in my sig. They're from Lesley too so it's possible you may have met them if you went to Lesley's in August?? :wink: I brought them home on the 30th of August :D

Guest eblimegreen

my two boys are in my sig too. my CAG PoPo and my TAG Jasper. PoPo is 10 and Jasper is 22.

your babies are lovely...always nice to hear a bird having a second chance at love.

Theya are both lovely and I may well have met them. Lesley has so many Africans and told me their names but I could never remember them lol.

You'd remember these two coz they've got bits missing from their feet! :wink:

That is so lovely you could take on and help Georgie, mmmm beautiful I do like Ducorps :) So glad you have made him happy enough to grow some new feathers. He looks very content there!

Not that Cookie is not lovely too :lol:

And Alex, that will be interesting to hear how they get along.

Really well I hope, good luck!

Pippy - it rings a bell but I'm not sure I'm afraid but bless them both, they are little cuties birds... Rubytoo - It hasn't been easy all the time with George but he's so much better now. All 3 of them were out earlier and they just avoid each other which is better than them trying to attack each other.

So is Georgie... a George?

I have this mad dream of getting ours little full faced crash helmets, or like a goldfish bowl type bubble...So they can crash into each other all they like and not take bites :lol: :oops: :oops: