Sign in to follow this  
Pippy

Shinda and his Kong!

This is one of Shinda's all-time favourite toys and he can often be found carrying it around the table or, sometimes, flying with it up to the kitchen door! How do they carry something so heavy?!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flipflopip/3107681254/?processed=1&cb=1229268833857

I love his little baby noises (at the end of the clip) he still makes sometimes when he sees me. Oh I do love my crazy birds!

Posted Image

I'll give him lots of kisses form you Lesley, don't you worry! :D

Isn't he just adorable the way he runs around the table with it then comes running for cuddles?!

You will get to see them both again, I promise.

Sorry for posting this here but I'm not a chatty member so can't post in the relevant forum!

My daughter is off for a driving lesson in a minute then at 09.17 she's got her driving test! :shock: :shock:

I think I'm more nervous than she is! :roll:

Sorry to hear she failed.

I passed my bike test first time many many years ago but my car test a decade ago was a different matter - failed twice before the third attempt where I swear I just forgot to fail and passed by chance.

Tell her to keep going, she will get there!

awwww sorry to hear that :( fingers crossed she'll pass next time, i have a car sat on my drive, i'm just too scared to learn to drive it lol! wonder if i ever will, should have taken test at 17, i'll be 29 in march!

awwww sorry to hear that :( fingers crossed she'll pass next time, i have a car sat on my drive, i'm just too scared to learn to drive it lol! wonder if i ever will, should have taken test at 17, i'll be 29 in march!

I didn't start taking lessons til I was 31! Passed first time aged 32! :D

is that the same kong dogs have or can you get specific ones for birds?

I bought the Kong for small dogs from Pets At Home though I believe you can buy parrot-specific ones :)

thnx for that-when I asked my local pet shop today if a small dogs one would be suitable for a parrto he looked at me like I was mad and asked if I knew how destructive they can be lol.I did explain I have a rottie who was a destructive little madam and she never managed to get thru her kong!

is that the same kong dogs have or can you get specific ones for birds?

I bought the Kong for small dogs from Pets At Home though I believe you can buy parrot-specific ones :)

thnx for that-when I asked my local pet shop today if a small dogs one would be suitable for a parrto he looked at me like I was mad and asked if I knew how destructive they can be lol.I did explain I have a rottie who was a destructive little madam and she never managed to get thru her kong!

You're welcome! Shinda can bite bits off it though so I keep an eye on it's condition.

Sorry about the driving test - got mine 2nd time - at 31 years of age.

Princessellie - do it - it's great to have the freedom! But then again, not so good for the environment - oh dear, nothing is straightforward anymore!

Willow has a kong suspended from thick natural rope - which she has many passionate battles with.

Does she hang from her Kong on the rope or attack it from the rope?

Mind you I don't think Mojo would be able to hang from a Kong and Shinda definitely wouldn't be able to.

Mind you I don't think Mojo would be able to hang from a Kong and Shinda definitely wouldn't be able to.

Whatever fashion the mood takes her - and making a blood curdling scream which I believe is known as the 'the CAG death screech' - or something similar. :shock:

Whatever fashion the mood takes her - and making a blood curdling scream which I believe is known as the 'the CAG death screech' - or something similar. :shock:

Yes, I know the screech you mean! :lol::lol: