Sign in to follow this  
Pippy

Where do your birds do their 'talking'?

When your birds are out of their cages do they have a particular place where they talk the most?

Every time Mojo and Shinda are up on my kitchen door for more than a couple of minutes they do this...

http://flickr.com/photos/flipflopip/3105503792/

They do make noise all over the place but it's the top of the door where they chatter the most so I'm curious about everyone else's birds! :)

Pharrell's favourite is in the bathroom..............either in the shower or on top of the bathroom door.

The other place is the breakfast bar stool in the kitchen and that normally means hes up to mischief :roll:

freddie will talk anywhere, where he is will affect what he says as it triggers him to say certain things, your two are like a double act arent they

great topic, liono is really chatty in his cage but when he's out of it he tends to be fairly quiet! he's quite a sedate thing, [other than his strange recent mating behaviour anyway!] he'll just sit and take in everything in silence, just the odd cooing noise or a big kiss now and then or occasionally a whistling session like he did watching mojo and shinda yesterday! when in his cage though he doesn't shut up! Smile oh apart from when he's sitting perched on my shoulder when he gives me noisy kisses on the cheek and says hello a lot! the conures are the same, chat away in their cage but when out they are very quiet! bet mojo and shinda's little conversations with each other are really cute!

Interesting reading everyone's replies! it's odd that Mojo and Shinda don't chat much in their cage. They yell to be let out and they squabble (isn't that a HORRIBLE noise?! :shock: ) but the whistling and trying out new sounds happens out of the cage.

Ellie, yes they do sound adorable when they're both at it! Shinda tends to follow Mojo's lead and he isn't as vocal as she is, other than when they're having a Grey screeching session! :lol:

i thought shinda was adorable on the vid yesterday near the end he was making little monkey noises! :)