Sign in to follow this  
Pippy

Mojo is a washing machine!

it amazes me the sounds they can make when lynne gets her tool box out 3 of the grey start sawing and boy does it sound realistic.They are so clever as they are only young i love it

Guest eblimegreen

cant view your videos Pip :-( i dont know why, no error message or anything :-( im grumpy now

when lynne gets her tool box out 3 of the grey start sawing

Oh God that's hilarious! :lol:

It is amazing how quickly they pick things up

I had a feeling she was going to start mimicking it as every time I use the washing machine and she hears it's tune she looks at it intently, really concentrating!

When I went in the lounge just now Mojo greeted me with her new sound! :lol: It used to be kisses, now it's the washing machine!

cant view your videos Pip

Quite a few people watched them over the last few hours so have another try this morning as it may have been there were too many viewing at once :)

haha! that's ace! i have liono sat with me and he's whistling away in reply to mojo and shinda lol bless :)

haha! that's ace! i have liono sat with me and he's whistling away in reply to mojo and shinda lol bless :)

Oh how sweet! I hope he didn't pay TOO much attention to the washing machine video otherwise he'll be doing it! :lol::lol:

As well as playing tunes when it's switched on and off, my washing machine also plays quite a long one at the end of the programme. Mojo doesn't hear that tune as often as the others as she may not be in the room at that exact moment.

The machine has just finished and just look at the concentration on Mojo's face when she hears the tune!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flipflopip/3225093419/

:lol::lol:

me too :) tee hee can anyone recommend how to remove dried on bird poo from leather? i moved the furniture the other day and liono has dropped some sneaky ones at some point that i missed and are now like cement! YUCK!

Firstly what sort of washing machine do you own :P ?? its like some sort of robot living in the house :shock:

we love the noises bet they've learnt the one for the washing machine ending by now lol

Princessellie, leave a damp cloth on the poop for a few mins then just wipe off with a clean cloth, we have a brand new expensive leather settee here which is now covered in sneaky poops :shock: the senies do fly back over thier newspaper most of the time now tho thank god.

cheers mick

Seems like a mad discussion but your washing machine is awesome and makes much betterer noises than ours therefore i may declare ours broken and buy a new one from LG :P

Seems like a mad discussion but your washing machine is awesome and makes much betterer noises than ours therefore i may declare ours broken and buy a new one from LG :P

You know it makes sense! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest eblimegreen

i think parroty owners know that body language and look :-) then out comes the kitchen roll :-). she is so clever learning that first tune though. :-)