Sign in to follow this  
Mylo's Mummy

More Randomness- What Do You Have on Top of Your Tree?

We have a really pants star that I bought last year- I'm gonna wait until next year when Heidi can choose something else which we will then use till it quite literally falls apart years from now!!!

It always seems such an important job to put the star/angel etc. on the top so I look forward to Heidi choosing it and then Phil putting it on as man of the house :mrgreen:

we have a star. use to have a snowman one of the kids made but it fell apart

Awwwwwwwww- See that whats I want to happen next year!!! Well not for it to fall apart of course but to have something that Heidi has chosen or made herself...

Nought as still not gotta tree, but normally we have a Xmas hedgehog [well what else would you expect from me :)]

Awww how unique!!!

We've adopted MIL a Hedgehog from Bedfordshire Wildlife trust for Xmas... We've added a few hedgehog bits to the package that you get for adopting and I can't wait to see her face- She is gonna love it!!!

We've adopted MIL a Hedgehog from Bedfordshire Wildlife trust for Xmas... We've added a few hedgehog bits to the package that you get for adopting and I can't wait to see her face- She is gonna love it!!!

Awww MM what a wonderful present and how could you not love something like that :) xx

Awww MM what a wonderful present and how could you not love something like that :) xx

PSML at Net

:shock: I heard you the first time :lol:

She is hedgehog mad just like you hun- and I know she'll really appreciate the money going to a good cause rather than some smellies which she'll never use (Thats all SIL ever buys anyone!).

SILs nearly wasn't one anymore the other day- She went for Heidi, luckily she's an old bird (well dog) with no teeth otherwise she would of really done some damage to Heidi's face :( Strange really cos she's normally so good but just goes to show hey!?!?

Guest ramagel

In the summer time, early mornings: a wren, singing its heart out. The tree is about 40' high and was probably planted out over 20 years ago by the previous owners.

We did have a star made by my son when he was small, but buzz his cape parrot has destroyed it and tries to sit on the top, when hes not grabbing at the tinsel, so hes banned from the lounge now and we will have to get something else to put on top the tree.