Sign in to follow this  
MadMudMob™

Happy Birthday to our Moddy Peep .... Little Als Mum

Thanks all! :)

Well so far today we've had a leak under the sink that I've just finished mopping up 'til we can get it sorted and one of the greys must have nicked their toe on something in the aviary! Blood all over the place, swings and perches, but not a mark on either of them. Been over them several times but nothing. They are acting quite as usual. Weird. It always amazes me how a little bit can go so far!

Normal day at the madhouse!

going out for fish n chips for tea with the family. Yum yum.

Did you go to that lovely fish shop that you recommended to me when we were on holiday last year in St Column Road. It was a lovely place and well worth the visit.

Thanks all!!!

Nope no more blood in the aviary Gill - goodness knows which of them nicked their toe as I couldn't see a thing on either.

We had fish n chips from the "Golden Fry" van that calls near mum-in-law's place and it was delicious!!! Better than Port n Starboard Sue!! Mind you I was starving!

Today is our 15th wedding anniversary!!! Ian and the kids bought me a lovely crystal suncatcher/chime/mobile doo-dah for my birthday and now on checking what the traditional gift for a 15th anniversary I find it's crystal! Spooky!!!