Sign in to follow this  
Guest eblimegreen

Christmas time and parrots :-)

Guest eblimegreen

well we put our decorations up on Monday night and Jasper is mezmerised :lol:

when we turned on the fairy lights (put way out of their reach) he popped his head out of his cardboard box and went "oooooooooooooooooo" :lol: he keeps looking at the tree and gets closer and closer to it. we also have a little tree advent calender....has music etc....lovely ornament. but Jasper has stolen the Angel off of it and has dragged her off to his box :roll: :lol: so i am going to have to free the holy prisioner sometime today.

how do your birds like christmas? and the decorations?does father christmas visit them? he will be visting here this year (its our first christmas together)

The only decorations I have in the house are the cards I receive, strung together and hung down the doors.

The Xmas tree is outside the living room window, as are the other fairy lights.

Can you really imagine what my lot would do to indoor decorations :shock: 8) :wink:

OMG I dare not put a tree or any decorations up, they wouldn't last half an hour with Mojo and Shinda around! :shock: :lol:

I'd be terrified of them chewing through the wire (and I know they would!) if I even just had lights! :shock:

i can't have xmas decs. do any of you actually brave a tree? no no no with 3 parrots & 2 dogs a tree is just not possible. the only things i have are paper chains, they love to play with them. and i have thing hung from places they can't get to. a small star hung from a door frame, a larger star hung from the middle of the ceiling and something hung in from of the window.

all the birds get presents.

freddie never bothers about the tree even when we had a big one the cards never stay up for long but he loves presents he doesnt cares whos they are he will open them all. yep they all have presents here too

No tree at mine or decorations :cry: ............they wouldnt last 5 minutes with my lot.

All mine get xmas pressies - they each have a stocking filled each.

Need to buy some extra stockings this year as ive had a few new additions since last year :shock:

Pharrell opens everything he possibly can........even when its not for him :roll:

not brave enough to put the tree in the front room, Ozzie will just think it's a new toy I think i can get away with it on the balcony and lights at the windows ( behind blinds) but that's gonna be it