Sign in to follow this  
krisjvv

What to do with a quiet evening.

On wednesday I hurt my foot quite bad and today found out I have cracked 2 bones. It is really painful and very swollen.

Paul has gone off with his brother to do a late night move for local abused wives hostel whilst hubby is at the pub.

As he left at about 4.30 He gave all the warnings about staying off my feet and doing as the doc ordered. Then with a twinkle in his eye and a grin he produced the wheel-chair that was donated for fund raising from the garage. Just in case I wanted to go for a beer down the local.

Beer- not me he knows I am almost TT, but boy have I had some fun. I got a bit behind with cleaning of cages whilst limping around the past couple of days. The birds loved it and treat it like a new play stand.

I have been in and out like a pro. caught up, had a play and kept my word not to put weight on the foot.

Time to chill now with a cuppa, a cuddle and a good horror whilst I wait for him to come back.

Guest eblimegreen

we are waiting for our pizza to be delivered :-) and liatening to PoPo, Jasper and Marion's new boy singing to one another from seperate rooms...... and the little rescue having conversations with himself for about half an hour :-)

sorry to hear about your foot Kris :-(

Aww poor Kris, hope that the foot is better soon.

Well my eldest was working tonight in the emergency pharmacy, my youngest was out having a meal for xmas with his workmates, so i have cooked my dinner, washed up, ironed all their clothes for next week and sang and danced with the birds and dogs. Think my neighbour is convinced that i am mad!!

Well if you could have seen me singing away and dancing with the birds, even though i cant touch them as they hate me, they love to dance with me and sing lol

Maybe a bit more than a little lol

Great idea. Fells a little better this morning, but the send me to sleep pain killers kept me awake most of the night.

No pain- but not much sleep.

Off to town later to shop. Dreading Paul pushing me around but really to far for me to hobble. When my sister in law had her hip done and he helped with the pushing, every time there were people in the way he would shout. 'Move over incontinent lady needs the toilet'

Makes for a fun day I think.

Guest eblimegreen

you could shout instead "incompetent man coming through" :-) lol get in there before he does :-)