Sign in to follow this  
patience

Nintendo DS

Guest eblimegreen

argos is a good place to buy....but you will have to get soon as they are a big seller this christmas :-) the DS lite is the newer one which is lighter (funnily enough) and more compact. they now come in a huge range of colours too.

currys £117.43 for game and black ds lite (collect in store)

Argos £118.96 for game and various colours in ds lite (collect in store) you also get a ds lite essentials kit FREE (worth £19.99) ---------- comes with Protective carry case.

DS Lite car power adaptor.

4 x games cartridge storage case.

Safe lens shields.

2 stylus for DS lite. -------- always good as you will loose the stylus :-)

Stereo earphones.

Wrist strap.

Soft cleaning cloth.

Squeeze soft card.

hope that helps :-)

Guest mollymay

the ds lite is the newer model - doesn't look any different I don't think - I have a ds lite - brain ttraining is excellent, I also have a sudoku game which is brill - keeps me out of mischief!

i have one bought it the other day at tesco for £96 and it came with a free game certain the offer finishes the 30th november, ds lite is the same as a ds

also if you order something called an r4 card you can download the games i have about 25 on my r4 cost me £14.50

Should have posted this about a week ago, i have just sold one on ebay hardly used with case and games. I got bought it for xmas a couple of years ago and only used it about 3 times

i have one bought it the other day at tesco for £96 and it came with a free game certain the offer finishes the 30th november, ds lite is the same as a ds

also if you order something called an r4 card you can download the games i have about 25 on my r4 cost me £14.50

please tell us more. i got a friend who will do that with the card but wants to charge me £50.

1. were u buy the card?

2, were do u download the games from and how much does it cost?

3, do they work in the old DS?