Sign in to follow this  
Sombra

Anyone have any ideas where my old parrot Bobbie may be??

This is a longshot but someone may know.

My ex and I had a hand reared female white fronted amazon called Bobbie when we were married. When we split up, although it broke my heart to do it I left Bobbie with my ex as she was much more bonded to him than me.

I later found out the ********* had then sold her on to I don't know who and I have never heard of her again. My exes name was Steve and he is blind. He had a dog called Tarka.

I just wondered if anyone here had any dealing with Bobbie as I still miss her to this day and feel like crying when I think what might have happened to her :(

He also sold my collection of home hand reared teils on when I left them with him while arranging shipment of them to Spain where I moved to. I think I know who they went to and if they went there I am more than happy as they would be spoiled rotten.

This all happened in 1999/2000 so was a long time ago, but not a day goes by when I don't think of them all.

Here is a pic of Bobbie

Posted Image

What a sad story, I hope you track him down :cry:

It brings back horrible reminders for me when I had to rehome my Citron Crested Cockatoo called Peppe, id do anything to find out where he is now, that was about 14 years ago and everytime I think of him I cry :cry:

I know exactly how you must feel.

Guest eblimegreen

i wish i could help but i wouldnt know where to start....

but you must know that you are always in their hearts (both of you) they will never know love like yours (as you are the only people who can give it) never give up hope though.....stranger things have happened.

Guest eblimegreen

i just searched youtube for both of you.....just on the off chance.....no birds that breed by those names im afraid, sorry :-(

Thanks for looking. I'm not really hopeful after all these years but it would give me some closure if I knew what happened even if it was the worst. There's just so many people on here I wondered if someone might know something.

It may be worth putting a short version of your story on some of the ad sites, preloved, birdtrek, birdtrader, give us a home, places like that..

Sorry hun, other than that I cant think where to start on that one..

Good luck in your search though..