Sign in to follow this  
Angel44

Urgent Help re Preloved

Hi, is there anyone on here who is a fully paid member of preloved? There is a whippet advertised on there who is going to go to the dogs home if he isn't rehomed by the weekend :cry: The dogs homes are so full at this time of year I can't bear the though of a little whippie sitting there in the cold :cry: I'm quite happy to foster him until I find him a permanent loving home. So if anyone can get the contact details for me I would really, really appreciate it :wink:

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1031620484/b47da21e.html

Thanks Louise, I will try pm'ing them :wink: This poor little dog is only about 15 minutes away from me, and as we already have 2 whippets (plus 4 other dogs :shock: ) I'm sure my hubby wouldn't notice if I slipped an extra one in for a while :lol:

Hi Iam paid up. Details on the way.

Well done you.

Thank you so very much. I will call in the next half hour or so and let you all know what happens to the poor little mite :wink:

No news yet :cry: I left a message for her with both my home and mobile numbers, so it's just a waiting game now. It seems I am more desperate than they are :shock: Will update as soon as I hear something. I'm prepared to pretty much drop everything and go straight through and pick him up :lol:

I've just followed the link again and it says the advert is now archived :? I'm assuming the dog has been rehomed and she's cancelled the advert. I hope he's ended up somewhere safe.

Aw thanks everyone :D I must admit I was on a bit of a mission :lol: I love all dogs, but a few breeds are close to my heart and I do get a bit OTT when I see one in need :roll: