Sign in to follow this  
Guest eblimegreen

a good site for Food (other bits too) free delivery*

Guest eblimegreen

with the recommendation from another member i placed an order for ....

JR Farm Wellness-Food Parrot 800g

Prestige Premium Parrot food15KGs

and

2 large pedi perches

and a rope swing

all for £39.10 DELIVERED :-) for first orders it is 10% off. it has now been dispatched so when i recieve it i will give feed back......but i am very impressed with their prices 8)

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/birds

Guest eblimegreen

well my delivery arrived today and i must say i am very impressed with the quality.

the pedi perches are lovely one purple and one blue.....so i will have to ask them who wants which colour :-)

the rope swing looks well made.

and the food looks lovely......very tasty looking, both the wellness and premium parrot. have to see what the boys make of it later on. will keep you all posted :-)

and it all came in a lovely big cardboard box for Jasper to make a den out of :-) so he will be pleased.

I have used Zooplus in the past for cat furniture and cat food (believe it or nor the cat furniture was cheaper that I could get it at work, and I work in a pet store!) I have always thought they are good, prompt delivery and I've always been pleased with what I bought.

x

Guest eblimegreen

well they like the food.....and it smells amazing......Jasper's eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw it....he is such a piggy :-)