Little Als Mum

Parrot-link Quiz - Daily Trivia Game - Just For Fun!

Parrot-link Quiz - Daily Trivia Game - Just For Fun!

:arrow: http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=37996

If you enjoy a bit of quiz fun why not come and join us on the Parrot-link Quiz?

It's just for fun and open to all members.

If you haven't previously played you will need to register with your forum name please.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/newplayer.cfm?tid=37996

We hope to see you there.

:)

Hi Roz, nice to see you, am sending a wave back, can't get the hang of those picture things, too old and short of time.  I do pop in and have a scout around now and again but there is so little going on that I never know what to say, silly isn't it.  Why did we lose the for sale and wanted sections, maybe it would help bring a bit more traffic? 

Glad you are all still hard at it though.  We now have two elderlies needing dementia care, both very demanding before the illness and it's just made them worse, unfortunately. 

Hope you all have a Happy Christmas, Peace and Good Health for 2016.  

Nope, I'm relying on others totally this year .... have had heart failure for the last couple of years and, despite having the 'flu jab, have just had 3 weeks of 'flu which has left me with pleurisy so am not up to doing anything active at the mo.

Chin up and get through is the order of the day 1923_th_whacky011_1.gif

Oh no Roz, not so good then, sorry to hear you've been struggling, what started all that off then? 

I didn't know flu was doing the rounds yet, we're in Kent so it will be on it's way I guess.  Have you got anyone home for the holidays?  It must be hard for you with heart failure to do much at all, I don't know much about it but you make me feel so grateful that i'm up and about and can do some things for myself, I do feel for you.  Yes chin up old stick, i'm saying old, I don't know if you are older than me so don't take it the wrong way, i'm 64.  When I was bed bound for all those years I had some very stressful days but then I had other days where I managed what I could do and you just make the best of it if you can, like all of us, no choice.  I hope your year gets better for you in whatever way is possible and wish you all the best of life.  We are all situated so far from each other but at least we can get close on here.

Back to the forum, do you think there will there be another whip round this year to keep it going?  I don't know of any others out there except I guess Birdline is still surviving?  The other ParrotLinks went sometime ago and we all know what happened to ParrotCare, are there any others functioning?  I won't use Facebook so don't have any idea of what happens on there? 

By the way, Stormbird I think mentioned mobile devices.  I'm terrible at techy things but read and replied your message on mobile yesterday as we were on our way to the O2 to see Simply Red (they were flawless) but I found it so easy to do.

Anyway, love and hugs to you Roz, try to get strong and stay healthy.  Maz 

Thankyou for your kind words :)

The moral of my heart failure is go to the dentist if you have an abcess or other problem.  I was stoic and didn't go and the infection travelled to my heart and infected my left ventricle damaging it permanently.  But, hey ho I'm still here and at only a mere 58 hope to be for a while yet.

I dont think there is any hope for the forum this time .... even though kind folks paid for another year this time last year practically none of them have been back to post on a regular basis.  Seems to me that forums in general have been left behind by Facebook.